Directory/Parks & Nature

Parks & Nature

84 locations in Rochester, NY

Latte Ride

Latte Ride is a weekly bicycle ride open to the community. It leaves from Starbucks in Pittsford (5 State St, Pittsford, NY 14534) on Saturday mornings at 7:30am. The route cuts through Mendon Ponds Park, Rush, Lima, Honeoye Falls, Ionia, Fishers, and Powder Mills Park for a total of about 45 miles. The pace is fast and the group waits for no one. On a good day 40 riders may roll out together but the pace breaks things up along the way. View a map of the route on MapMyRide.com

Long Pond Road

Long Pond Road is a major north-south road running from Edgemere Drive along Lake Ontario in Greece to Lyell Road in Gates; see Long Pond Rd Route on Google Maps The road is named after Long Pond. Places along Route Barry's Power Yoga Byrne Dairy Carlton North Domino's Pizza Etna Italian Pastry Shop Great American Diner Greece Athena High School Greece Athena Performing Arts Center The Mall at Greece Ridge Needle & Herb Acupuncture New Roots Coffeehouse Northwest YMCA Park Ridge Hospital Phillip R. Hurwitz Rochester Pico Taxi Rochester Regional Health Immediate Care Rockcastle Florist Sawyer Park

Oatka Creek Park

(From the Monroe County Parks Website) [] General Information This mostly undeveloped parkland is home to wildlife and fishing enthusiasts. Approximately one mile of this creek (both banks) runs through the 461-acre Oatka Creek Park. This park also offers one lodge, which has been renovated. The capacity of the lodge in the park is 50 people. Inside it includes picnic tables, a wood burning stove, an oven and refrigerator. The bathrooms are located inside the lodge and water is available inside. Location and Directions Oatka Creek Park is located in the southern portion of the county in the Town of Wheatland, at 9797 Union Street, Scottsville, New York 14546, south of Route 383 (Scottsville Road), west of Union Street (County Road 170). Enter the park from Union Street and Stewart Road. Rules and Regulations Oatka Creek Park is open daily 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. and has a carry in-carry out rule, which means you must take all your garbage with you for disposal after leaving the park. Glass is not allowed. All pets must be leashed and you are responsible for cleaning up after them. Winter Park Hours November 1st until March 31st, Monday through Thursday the park is open 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Lodges are available to rent from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Friday through Sunday the park is open from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. Lodges are available to rent from 10:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. Summer Park Hours April 1st until October 31st, the park is open everyday from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. Lodges are available to rent from 10:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.

Edgerton

Edgerton is a city neighborhood named for former mayor Hiram Edgerton. Though largely impoverished, it is known for its stock of beautiful old houses, as well as Jones Square Park, one of Rochester's earliest green spaces. Another neighborhood institution is the Edgerton Community Center and Park, which marked its 100th anniversary in 2011. Edgerton's commercial activity is centered on Lake Avenue - which is walkable but inhospitable to bikes - and, to a lesser extent, Driving Park Avenue. The area is otherwise residential, except of a few schools and numerous churches. Establishments Food and Drink CJ's Southern Soul Restaurant Dew-E-Sub Chicken & Rib Domino's Pizza Dunkin' Donuts El Taino Flat Iron Cafe La Marifinga Lake Avenue Hots Mark's Texas Hots Marvin Mozzeroni's McDonald's Straight Home Inn Tangie's Kitchen Tim Hortons Tipico House Bar and Grill Wendy's Yummy Garden Retail ALDI Dollar General PriceRite Rainbow Rent-A-Center Tops Total Information Unclaimed Freight Volunteers of America Services Charles Settlement House Citizens Bank Cole Muffler Hillside Family of Agencies NCS Community Development Corporation Paradigm Environmental Services U-Haul Other BVR Construction Costich Engineering Lake Avenue Baptist Church Riverside Group School No. 34 School No. 57 Links Article on the Daily Record Neighborhood profile from Celebrate City Living Neighborhood profile from City of Rochester Neighborhood profile on Rochester City Living

JonPesota

The History of Rochester Following the American Revolution, western New York was opened up for development as soon as New York and Massachusetts compromised and settled their competing claims for the area in December 1786 by the Treaty of Hartford. The compromise was that, while New York would have sovereignty over the land, Massachusetts would have pre-emptive rights to obtain title from the Indians. On April 1, 1788, after extensive machinations by various speculators, Massachusetts' pre-emptive right over all western New York Lands — comprising some 6,000,000 acres (24,000 km²) — was sold to Oliver Phelps and Nathaniel Gorham, both of Massachusetts. The sales price was $1,000,000, payable in three equal annual installments of certain Massachusetts securities then worth about 20 cents on the dollar. The right sold applied to all land west of a line running from the mouth of Sodus Bay on Lake Ontario, due south through Seneca Lake, to the 82nd milestone on the Pennsylvania border near Big Flats (the "Pre-emption Line"), and all the way to the Niagara River and Lake Erie (the "Phelps and Gorham Purchase"). In order to obtain title to such land, Phelps and Gorham would have to extinguish all Indian titles. Due to a failure to extinguish the Indian titles as well as a default in the 1790 payment, the pre-emptive rights to remaining lands of the Phelps and Gorham Purchase west of the Genesee River, comprising some 3,750,000 acres (15,000 km²), reverted back to Massachusetts. The state then re-sold those rights to Robert Morris in 1791 for $333,333.33. In 1792 and 1793, Morris then sold most of the lands west of the Genesee to the Holland Land Company, but he did not extinguish Indian title to the land until the Treaty of Big Tree in September, 1797. Morris reserved for himself a 500,000 acre (2,000 km²) strip approximately 12 miles wide and extending from Lake Ontario to the Pennsylvania border along the eastern edge of the Holland Purchase, known as the Morris Reserve. At the north end of the Reserve, an 87,000 acre (350 km²) triangular shaped tract ("The Triangle Tract") was sold by Morris to Herman Leroy, William Bayard and John McEvers, while a 100,000 tract due west of the Triangle Tract was sold to the state of Connecticut. Additional Phelps and Gorham lands east of the Genesee River which had not previously been sold were acquired by Robert Morris in 1791, who re-sold them to the The Pulteney Association, a syndicate of British investors. Shortly after concluding the purchase, Phelps and Gorham gave a 100 acre (0.4 km²) lot within the Mill Yard Tract at the Upper Falls of the Genesee to Ebenezer "Indian" Allen, on condition he build a grist mill and sawmill there by summer 1789 (the "100 Acre Tract"). In exchange for the 100 Acre Tract, Allen built the agreed-upon mills at the west end of the Upper Falls of the Genesee. But the location was so deep in the wilderness that there were only 14 men in the area to assist in the mill's construction. The area was a dense forest and swamp, and infested with rattlesnakes and mosquitoes that spread 'Swamp Fever' or what we now call malaria. In March 1792, with no settlers and no demand for mills, Indian Allen sold the 100 Acre Tract to Benjamin Barton, Sr. of New Jersey for $1,250. Barton almost immediately resold the property to Samuel Ogden, an agent for Robert Morris. Ogden, in turn, sold the property in 1794 to Charles Williamson, agent for The Pulteney Association. On November 8, 1803, The Pulteney Association leased the 100 Acre Tract for $1,750, on a five-year land contract, to Col. Nathaniel Rochester(1752-1831), Maj. Charles Carroll, and Col. William Fitzhugh, all of Hagerstown, Maryland. Badfish Ben Munson yo yo yo its me homeslize Welcome to Rocwiki John! Please be aware this should be a page about YOU. This Rochester info should be moved to a different page. Someone else may do it for you. —

Monroe County Parks

Monroe County Parks are distributed about Monroe County and provide residents and visitors with a wide range of recreational and outdoor opportunities. On our Parks Page you will find an extensive list of parks operated and maintained by various government and private entities, including the Monroe County parks department. Monroe County Parks - Edit List See Monroe County Parks Webpage Abraham Lincoln Park (formerly Irondequoit Bay Park East) - Penfield Black Creek Park - Chili Churchville Park - Churchville/Riga Devil's Cove Park - Webster Dog Parks - at Ellison Park and Greece Canal Park Durand-Eastman Park - Rochester/Irondequoit Ellison Park - Penfield Genesee Valley Park - Rochester Greece Canal Park - Greece Highland Park - Rochester Irondequoit Bay Marine Park - Irondequoit Irondequoit Bay Park West - Irondequoit Lehigh Valley Trail - Brighton/Henrietta/Mendon/Rush Lucien Morin Park (formerly Ellison Wetlands) - Penfield Mendon Ponds Park - Mendon/Pittsford Northampton Park - Sweden/Ogden Oatka Creek Park - Scottsville/Wheatland Ontario Beach Park - Rochester/Charlotte Powder Mills Park - Pittsford Seneca Park - Rochester Seneca Park Zoo - Rochester Tryon Park - Irondequoit Webster Park - Webster

Charlotte Square

Charlotte Square is a brownfield site that the City of Rochester acquired and remediated. It is located at 14-58 Charlotte Street. Christa Development Corporation was working on a plan to develop and build, on approximately one acre of land, an urban style community comprised of 32 for sale condominiums and 8 townhomes. This community will be focused around a centrally located courtyard that will serve all residents. The project is located on the north side of Charlotte St. on the block between Scio Street to the west and Haags Alley to the north. On April 6, 2015 it was announced that Home Leasing, the same group renovating the Eastman Dental Dispensary was picked to build 72 apartments, 14 town homes, and a park on the site. Ground breaking is planned for the summer of 2015 with the apartments ready for 2016 and the town homes by 2017. Link to RochesterDowntown.com page

Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park

Viewing Platform by- Andrew88 Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park is is a small park located in downtown Rochester, across from the Strong Museum. It was previously called Manhattan Square Park, which is still the name of its neighborhood. It was renamed after Martin Luther King, Jr. in 2013 in a dedication ceremony held during the holiday festivities on December 7. History Prior to the urban renewal demolition of the sixties and construction of the Inner Loop, the area occupied by MLK Park was a part of a residential neighborhood of houses and tenements that linked downtown to the Alexander/East area. Their demolition created the open space that is now occupied by the park. Constructed in the 1970s, the park's major features originally included a towering steel viewing platform and a sunken fountain area, but these are now both closed. There was also a small cafe and a concert stage that was used for free outdoor concerts - the original Party in the Park. Winter Months - Skating and Sledding Winter at Manhattan Square Park The ice skating rink is a popular feature open in winter months along with sledding on the park's small hills. The rink operates seven days a week and is generally open Thanksgiving through mid-March (weather permitting). Skates can be rented but many bring their own skates. There is a fee to use the ice most times but there are some free open skate times weekly. Ice rental is also available for parties and community groups. Call (585) 428-7541 or check the city website first for hours and fees if you're planning on going. The rink was renovated in 2008 and transformed from an oval to a kidney shape that is 30 percent larger. Summer Months - Playground and Green Space The Manhattan Square Park Playground is located here, adjacent to the Strong National Museum of Play. In 2014 the Party in the Park returns here to its original location. Manhattan Square Lodge After undergoing renovations, the modern lodge in the park reopened in January 2013 as a space for parties and events. It seats 200 people and has a full kitchen. The park also has benches popular with downtown office workers at lunchtime. Other Find a Geocache - someone placed a Geocache in Manhattan Square Park Zagster Links Downtown ice rink open to all - Democrat and Chronicle (2014-12-28)

Hamlin Beach State Park

Pinic tables abound in Hamlin Beach State Park, each with a view of the lake. Photo by RUDY! Hamlin Beach State Park is a state park located about 25 miles west of Rochester in Hamlin on Lake Ontario. The beach is big and boasts 10 miles of trails for hiking, biking, cross country skiing, and snow mobiling. The park is on the Seaway Trail and off of Lake Ontario State Parkway. There is a fee collected during peak seasons. Hamlin Beach State Park was formerly named Northwest Beach Park. Notes and References Hamlin Beach State Park, photos and description on the commercial website nyfalls.com

Maplewood Rose Festival

Maplewood Rose Festival is a festival held in Maplewood Park each June. The Maplewood Rose Garden contains over 300 varieties of roses. The festival offers workshops, demonstrations and activities for adults and children based around horticulture and landscaping. Tours are also held of the Lower Gorge. Besides the beauty of over 5,000 roses, the event will include two days filled with horticultural workshops and demonstrations by Rochester’s top gardeners and landscape professionals and hands-on gardening/landscaping activities for adults and kids. Other activities include a Party on the Driving Park Bridge, and a Father's Day Picnic.

Cobblestone Building Tour

Cobblestone Buildings During a mere 35-year span in the middle of the 19th century, approximately 700 cobblestone structures were erected within a 65-mile radius of Rochester, New York, and nowhere else. Cobblestone Bed & Breakfasts Captain Throop House Bed and Breakfast Pultneyville Maxwell Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast Sodus Peppermint Cottage and Jackson Schoolhouse Bed and Breakfast Lyons Maxwell Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast (on Cobblestone Quest Tour #12) 7563 Lake Road, Sodus, New York 14551 - (315) 483-2222 Innkeepers Pat & Belinda McElroy via Website or <mcinnbnb AT att DOT net> Built in 1846 by William Swales for his daughter Elizabeth as a wedding gift, this historic cobblestone house was once on the Underground Railroad. Schooners sailed into Maxwell Bay to trade wheat for the flour that was made at the gristmill that still stands on the property since 1794. The Inn sits on six acres of peace and tranquil beauty surrounded by a woodland wildlife preserve and apple orchards on the shores of Lake Ontario, along the Seaway Trail. See website for more details. Peppermint Cottage and Jackson Schoolhouse Bed and Breakfast (on Cobblestone Quest Tour #15) 336 Pleasant Valley Road, Lyons, New York 14489 - (315) 946-4811 , (888) 997-1998 Innkeepers Mark & Diane DeCracker via Website or <peppermintcottage AT gmail DOT com> Nestled in a peaceful valley between the Finger Lakes and Lake Ontario, and right in the heart of the Erie Canal district, is the historical Jackson School House B&B and the Peppermint Cottage Bed and Breakfast. The Jackson School cobblestone house (circa 1831) was started by Cyrus Jackson, a relative of President Andrew Jackson. The historical cobblestone Jackson School served as a school until 1947. On the premises of the Jackson School House is our Finger Lakes B&B, which served as Judson Rice’s Colonial tin lighting workshop. Notes This page was based on "Cobblestone Quest – Road Tours of New York’s Historic Buildings", a guidebook with 17 self-guided driving or bicycle tours of regional cobblestone buildings. See the Footprint Press page for more information and links. This article needs some reorganization and additions. Next step: move the B&B's to separate pages.

Fish Hatcheries

There is a fish hatchery in Powder Mills Park. It was bought by a private individual and later turned into a not-for-profit organization. There is also the Caledonia Fish Hatchery, operated by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NY DEC) in the nearby village of Caledonia. It is open daily for self-guided tours, 08:00-16:00. The drive from Rochester out to Caledonia is quite scenic (about 23 miles or 35 mins). Look at the pretty fish. Throw in some fish food (available from dispencers for a quarter) and watch them go crazy. Caledonia Fish Hatchery 16 North Street; Caledonia, NY 14423. Phone: 585-538-6300 From a pamphlet available at the hatchery: Caledonia Fish Hatchery is rich with history. The first fish hatchery in the entire western hemisphere, Caledonia was founded in 1864 by the father of fish culture, Seth Green. Many of the facility's buildings, including the main hatchery buildings are the original structures that date back to the 1870's. In 1870, Caledonia was acquired by New York State. Today, the hatchery primarily raises brown trout, including nearly all of New York State's two-year-old brown trout. The larger browns average over one pound and 14 inches in length, and are stocked into many waters across the state—from Long Island and the Catskills to the Adirondacks, and from Central New York and the Southern Tier to western New York. In addition, Caledonia also raises up to 500,000 chinook salmon each year.

Manhattan Square Park

Winter at Manhattan Square Park Viewing Platform by- Andrew88 Manhattan Square Park is is a small park located in the Manhattan Square Park Neighborhood of downtown Rochester, across from the Strong Museum. Prior to the urban renewal demolition of the sixties and construction of the Inner Loop, the area occupied by Manhattan Square was a part of a residential neighborhood of houses and tenements that linked downtown to the Alexander/East area. Their demolition created the open space that is now occupied by the park. Constructed in the 1970s, the park's major features originally included a towering steel viewing platform and a sunken fountain area, but these are now both closed. There also was a small cafe and a concert stage that was used for free outdoor concerts - the original "Party in the Park." Winter Months - Skating and Sledding The Manhattan Square Park Ice Rink is a popular feature open in winter months along with sledding on the park's small hills. The ice rink operates seven days a week and is generally open Thanksgiving through mid-March (weather permitting). Skates can be rented but many bring their own skates. There is a fee to use the ice most times but there are some free open skate times weekly. Ice rental is also available for parties and community groups. Call (585) 428-7541 or check the city website first for hours and fees if you're planning on going. Summer Months - Playground and Green Space There was a good bit of construction going on in/around the park starting back in late 2000's which included installing a small but very cool playground. The new playground has 2 big geometric rope/metal climbing frames, 2 long tube slides, 2 hills covered with super-grippy rubber for easy climbing, what looks like a sprinkler (shaped like a cattail plant) and a neat periscope (with audio!) on top of one hill. Manhattan Square Lodge After undergoing renovations, the lodge by the skating rink reopened in January 2013 as a space for parties and events. It seats 200 people and has a full kitchen. The park also has benches popular with downtown office workers at lunchtime. Awards Manhattan Square Park was voted "Best Playground" in City Newspaper's 'Best Of' Awards in 2008.1 Notes and References Find a Geocache - someone placed a Geocache in Manhattan Square Park 1http://www.rochestercitynewspaper.com/entertainment/guides/2008/11/BEST-OF-ROCHESTER-2008-Readers-choice/

Lake Ontario State Parkway

Lake Ontario State Parkway is a New York State route that runs along the south shore of Lake Ontario through Orleans and Monroe Counties. It is a total of 35.6 miles long. The West end of the parkway is at New York State Route 18 in Carlton, NY. The East end of the parkway is at Lake Avenue in Charlotte near the Genesee River. It is part of the Great Lakes Seaway Trail and connects Lakeside Beach State Park in the West to Hamlin Beach State Park in the middle, to Braddock Bay State Park in Greece. Major intersections include: Route 98 Route 19 Route 259 Long Pond Road Route 390 Dewey Avenue

Corbett's Glen Nature Park

Corbett's Glen Nature Park is a park in Brighton. Entering the park for the first time is exciting, as you walk through a historic tunnel that was constructed by the New York Central Railroad in 1882. Be aware that in 1972, Hurricane Agnes caused Allens Creek to swamp the bridge approaching the tunnel and the road in it, that Union soldiers guarded the first railroad trestle across this creek during the Civil War, and that President Abraham Lincoln's funeral train passed along these railroad tracks in 1865, on its way to Illinois. Follow Allens Creek as it tumbles over the first of three small waterfalls in the Glen. The house in front of you (now a private residence) once belonged to Patrick Corbett, who farmed the Glen and charged church and civic groups a fee to picnic along Allens Creek. Be sure to note the small set of railroad tracks surrounding the house, occasionally you may see the children of the family enjoying a ride on their small scale train. As you stroll the path along the Creek, glance to your left to search for the crater left when Parson's Powder Mill exploded in 1849. 1 Be sure to walk around the entire park. Being only 17.7 acres, it doesn't take much effort. If you are daring, hike up the cliff next to the creek for a great view. There is a new walkway going through the marsh area. We are lucky to have this park, since Linden Associates wanted to pave the area for industrial use. People of the area fought it and won. Something to (briefly) think about while you admire the park. Directions: To reach Corbett's Glen Nature Park, turn on to Glen Road from Route 441 and park before the first curve in the road. Be sure to park in the legal parking area. Walk down the road and you'll see the tunnel. Head in and explore! A separate entrance and parking area is off of Old Penfield Road which leads to wooded trails that eventually reach "the glen". PDF Maps of the Park from CorbettsGlen.org - North , South Contact Information: Brighton Parks Department at 784-5260 Seasons/Hours: Open year round from dawn to dusk. Links: Allens Creek/Corbett's Glen Preservation Group Corbett's Glen, photos and information on NYFalls.com Town of Brighton's page Info @ NaturalHighs.net http://waterdata.usgs.gov/usa/nwis/uv? 04232050 USGS Real-Time water level and temperature ( Gauge house is just past the falls )

Mount Hope Nurseries

Mount Hope Nursery (1840 - 1918) (see also Highland Park, Ellwanger and Barry) For over 167 years the Mount Hope/Highland area has been home to some of Rochester's best horticultural history and was most likely the main reason why we are today known as the Flower City (along with Flour City). It all started around 1840 when German immigrant George Ellwanger and Irish import Patrick Barry established a small 7-acre nursery near the southern border of the city. George stuck around tending to the business while Patrick traveled gathering information and specimens from around the globe. Once Patrick was back in town the two worked to grow the business and by 1850 the nursery had grown to one hundred acres. Continuing to grow and focus on specific areas including fruit bearing plants in 1855 acreage quadrupled to 400 acres. By 1871 the nursery had grown to over six hundred and fifty acres making it the largest nursery in the world! In fact Mount Hope Nursery was so large and influential that it inspired the local industry to grow immensely thereby surpassing flour milling as Rochester's main industry. Timeline: 1835 George Ellwanger, the son of a vineyardist, heads to Rochester from Germany 1837 Patrick Barry arrives in Rochester, NY at 21 years old 1839 (about) Ellwanger buys out a mulberry tree business 1840 Ellwanger and Barry come together to form Mount Hope Nursery 1850 Expands to 100 acres 1855 Expands to 400 acres 1871 Expands to 650 acres 1873 company catalogues & photographs put in the City Hall time capsule 1888 Mount Hope Nursery is now the world's largest nursery 1888 Twenty acres of land are donated to the City of Rochester (Highland Park) 1890 Patrick Barry dies June 23rd 1892 Horticulturist John Dunbar starts the park's lilac collection with 20 varieties 1898 The first Lilac Festival event attracted 3,000 visitors in May 1900 Nursery wins Gold Medal Diploma at the Paris Exhibition for 118 varieties of pears 1906 George Ellwanger dies on November 26th ( His Obituary ) 1908 The Lilac Festival has grown to 25,000 visitors 1918 The Mount Hope Nursery closes in July 1999 Time capsule opened by the City of Rochester and the Rochester Museum & Science Center. Link 650 acres divided as follows: Fruit trees: 450 acres Ornamental trees, shrubs, plants: 120 acres Vineyard for testing grapes, and bearing small fruit plantation: 30 acres Specimen trees, fruit and ornamental: 25 acres Lawn and ornamental grounds around office, and Plant-Houses: 25 acres

Penfield

History The Town of Penfield was named for and incorporated in 1810 by Daniel Penfield. For more details, see A Brief History of Penfield, on the town web site. Schools are part of the Penfield Central School District. Penfield is home of Paychex, the payroll processing firm founded by Tom Golisano. Note that the Webster 14580 zip code extends well into Penfield, which results in many Penfield businesses having Webster mailing addresses. This is especially confusing for the many businesses in and surrounding Baytown Plaza on Empire Boulevard. Parks Penfield Park Listings Abraham Lincoln Park (formerly Irondequoit Bay Park East) - Monroe County Parks Channing Philbrick Park Ellison Park - Monroe County Parks Greenwood Park Harris Whalen Park Lucien Morin Park - Monroe County Parks Park at LaSalle's Landing Penfield Community Center Rothfuss Park Schaufelberger Park Thousand Acre Swamp Nature Conservancy Webpage Veterans Memorial Park Attractions Penfield Players Penfield Symphony Penfield High School Sporting Events Places to Eat See Restaurants/Areas

Conkey Cruisers

Conkey Cruisers is a grassroots bicycling program in the Conkey Avenue area of Group 14621. It was founded in 2012 by local resident Theresa Lou Bowick, a registered nurse. She was galvanized to action when a little boy mistook her for a parolee fleeing the police while she was out jogging. Bowick was subsequently determined to change her neighbors' perception of exercise. As luck would have it, the El Camino Trail was being completed at this time, and runs conveniently along Conkey Ave. Conkey Cruisers hosts two weekly rides in the summer. The Biking-To-Better-Health Voyage departs from Conkey Corner Park at 5:30PM every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. A later ride leaves from the same location at 6:45. The event also provides an introduction to safe bicycling and education about healthy eating. One of their goals is to win President Obama's Active Lifestyles Award.